|The above chair is shown painted in white.|
This is staple of front porches and backyards. This chair has a back about 10" higher than most Adirondack chairs. Our furniture is built by hand, and built to endure the rigors of all types of weather conditions. Stain or paint it to your requirements. Quality furniture from A and L Furniture is hand made by Amish craftsmen in Central Pennsylvania who select each piece of wood for its grain and individual characteristics.
• Amish made by A&L Furniture
• All natural, untreated southern yellow pine
• Knot free wood for long lasting durability
• Yellow zinc plated hardware, for rust resistance
• Primer is hand sanded before applying last coat of paint, which adds a super smooth finish
Touch up paint kit is sent with all painted items
• 100% acrylic paint that resists peeling and flaking by "breathing" to let damaging moisture escape
• Items painted are only to be used under covered areas only OR are to be covered when not in use. Painted items will prematurely chip if left in the rain.
|Dimensions:||Inside Seat 22"W 19"D 18"H|
Outside Seat 33"W 33"D 47"H
Weight 50 lbs
|Finish:||Comes Unfinished, |
Stained or Painted