These Terms & Conditions set forth the terms and conditions for membership in the Outdoor Furniture Plus Design Trade Discount Program.
Outdoor Furniture Plus may change the Design Trade Discount Program or these Terms & Conditions from time to time, and any such changes
will be posted here and will become effective immediately upon being posted on this page.
Your continued use of the trade discount constitutes your agreement to the changed Terms & Conditions.
1. The trade discount is not valid with any other offer, purchase of gift certificates, shipping and processing fees, taxes or for any products
or services excluded by the Design Trade Discount Program Terms & Conditions.
2. To qualify for the Design Trade Discount Program, you must be a registered and fully operational interior design or decorating firm.
This can be verified by the following (alternate verification can be accepted at Outdoor Furniture Plus's sole discretion):
- Valid membership with ASID (American Society of Interior Designers), IDA (International Interior Design Association), AIA (American Institute of Architects), IDS (Interior Design Society), CID (Certified Interior Decorators International)
- A current a valid business listing in the Yellow Pages or other recognized business directory.
- Customized letterhead with your company name
- A Valid business license
Outdoor Furniture Plus may request proof of the above at its sole discretion and may refuse to issue your trade discount certificate until proof is provided.
Outdoor Furniture Plus reserves the right to make all membership determinations at our sole discretion. Each designer must individually apply for membership.
3. Trade discounts offered are based on a minimum purchase of $5000, not including taxes, shipping or other fees. Item cancellations or returns that reduce
the order total to below $5000 will nullify the Trade Discount and will be reduced from any return credits offered.